Recognized Global Leader
Fire Service Plus®, Inc. is a recognized global leader in firefighting technology and equipment. All FireAde® cans contain the same environmentally formulated firefighting foam trusted by firefighters worldwide.
Be prepared! If a fire breaks out in your workshop, FireAde® is your easy fire suppression product you can use without the mess. Just point and spray! Effective on Class A and B Fires.
Keep FireAde® close at hand in the kitchen to stop fires fast with easy clean up. FireAde® is non-corrosive, and rinses clean with water. Just wipe and go! Effective on grease and oil fires.
Use FireAde® when cooking out to prevent accidental fires or use it to cool your grill when done to eliminate burn risk. FireAde® rapidly cools hot metal without corroding the surface.
Parts and Service
Mechanics, welders, and plumbers all use FireAde® in the garage to stop fire fast, but also to cool hot parts. Apply FireAde® to hot parts to rapidly cool without warping so you can complete projects faster.
Upgrade your fire extinguisher with FireAde® Personal Firefighting Foam
for use around the house, outdoors, and in the car.
The threat of winter fires is real. Use these statistics to help your community understand how severe these fires can be.
- 890 people die in winter home fires each year.
- $2 billion in property loss occurs each year from winter home fires.
- Winter home fires account for only 8 percent of the total number of fires in the U.S., but result in 30 percent of all fire deaths.
- Cooking is the leading cause of all winter home fires.
- A heat source too close to combustibles is the leading factor contributing to the start of a winter home fire (15 percent).
- 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. is the most common time for winter home fires.
Source: National Fire Incident Reporting System 2010-2012Learn More
Featured Product Video View All ›
The Ronnie Thames Foundation - Giving Back
The Ronnie Thames Foundation is a non-profit 501 C (3) organization dedicated to helping children and their families who have faced devastation and suffering as the result of a fire.
The Foundation was founded in 2013 by Ron & Teresa Thames in honor of Ron’s son Ronnie who was tragically killed in a motorcycle accident in 2004. Our mission is an endearing tribute to the memory of Ronnie Thames.
A portion of the proceeds from every FireAde Personal Fire Suppression system is donated to The Ronnie Thames Foundation to aid in the care of child burn survivors.